Industrial Park Features:
- Located on southwest side of the City of Sturgeon Bay, adjacent to four-lane divided highway, STH 42/57;
- Over 380 acres, with approximately 43 acres available, with development sites ranging from ¾-acre to 15 acres in size.;
- Protective covenants and design standards in place to ensure attractive environment;
- The Park is home to over 50 businesses and 1,500 jobs.
Land Pricing and Incentives
- City owned industrial property is priced at $30,000 per acre less price reduction incentive credits that are calculated and awarded three years after closing date. Incentives are based on the number of jobs created and real estate improvements completed on the subject property.
- The City offers incentive financing on the purchase of industrial park land. Sales are subject to the following terms: $10,000 per acre down payment, 3-year term, 0% interest.
- Incentive credits are earned by the owner during the 3-year finance term and are subtracted from the purchase price balance due the City. The incentive formulas include:
- Jobs creation credits of $4,000/job for each new full time equivalent (FTE) position that pays at least $15.00/hr, exclusive of benefits.
- Real Estate Investment Credit of $4,000 for each $100,000 in real estate improvements.
- Other available City incentives include low-interest Revolving Loan Funds.
|1||Midwest Wire||2||Quarterdeck Marina (storage)|
|3||Sturgeon Bay Utilities/Fire Station||4||Sturgeon Bay Wastewater Treatment Facility|
|5||Quarterdeck Marina (storage)||6||Portside Builders, Inc.|
|7||Eagle Mechanical||8||YMCA Child Care Center|
|9||FLS Banners||10||Port & Starboard LLC – AVAILABLE|
|11||Port & Starboard, LLC||12||Working Capital, LLC – AVAILABLE|
|13||Just In Time, Inc.||14||Centerfield Properties, LLC – AVAILABLE|
|15||Centerfield Properties, LLC||16||Hi-Tec Fabrication|
|17||N.E.W. Industries, Inc.||18||Sunshine House, Inc.|
|19||Marine Travelift, Inc.||20||Therma-Tron-X, Inc.|
|21||Therma-Tron-X (Expansion Land)||22||Cadence, Inc.|
|23||Exactech, Inc.||24||Wulf Brothers|
|25||Door County Business Development Center||26||Lift Industries, Inc. – AVAILABLE|
|27||Cochart Tire||28||C&S Manufacturing Corp.|
|29||Peninsula Creations||30||Hatco Corp.|
|31||S&R Truck Center||32||Future Industrial Park Property|
|33||Future Industrial Park Property||34||Viking Electric|
|35||City of Sturgeon Bay – AVAILABLE||36||Sturgeon Bay Cold Storage, LLC|
|37||Warner-Wexel, LLC||38||Master Tool Company, Inc.|
|39||Pro Products, Inc.||40||Pro Products, Inc. (Expansion Land)|
|41||City of Sturgeon Bay – AVAILABLE||42||HTF, Inc.|
|43||Linen Press||44||Key Industrial Plastics, Inc.|
|45||Bay Electric Systems||46||Wiretech Fabricators, Inc.|
|47||City of Sturgeon Bay – AVAILABLE||48||Murrock Landscaping|
|49||Door County Overhead Door||50||City of Sturgeon Bay – AVAILABLE|
|51||Hill Building Maintenance||52||City of Sturgeon Bay – AVAILABLE|
|53||Shiloh Road, LLC||54||Bissen Asphalt/Sturgeon Bay Sand & Gravel|
|55||Lakeshore Waste Systems, Inc.||56||City of Sturgeon Bay (Compost Site)|
|57||Advanced Disposal Services||58|
Review the complete Industrial Park Land Acquisition Manual.
Review the Industrial Park Zoning Code.
View a list of sizes and prices for available Industrial Park lots.
To assist business owners with expansion projects, Wisconsin Public Service has compiled information and renderings of common building types in business and industrial parks in Wisconsin. This proposal includes floor plans, time-tables and construction costs for conventional and pre-engineered buildings.
For more information contact:
Paige Funkhouser, Door County Economic Development Corporation