- CenturyTel www.centurytel.com – Southern Door County
- Frontier Communications www.frontier.com – Northern Door County
- AT&T www.att.com – Central Door County, including the City of Sturgeon Bay.
- Charter Communications www.charter.com – Offers phone services as part of their voice/data/video “triple play” services, where available.
- Nsight http://nsight.com/ – Offers business phone services as part of their Voice/Data/Video “triple play”, where available.
- Door County Broadband – Provides fixed wireless internet service, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service to most parts of the County.
- Charter Communications www.charter.com serves Sturgeon Bay and parts of Northern Door with cable internet service, and commercial fiber optic services to the Sturgeon Bay Industrial Park.
- AT&T www.att.com offers DSL within a three-mile radius of downtown Sturgeon Bay.
- Frontier Communications http://www.frontierinternet.com/ offers DSL service to Northern Door and Washington Island.
- Door County Broadband www.doorcountybroadband.com/, Door County’s only Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC), provides fixed wireless internet service, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service to most parts of the County.
- Infinity Technologies www.itol.com offers dial-up and higher speed services.
- CenturyLink www.centurylink.com offers DSL service to selected parts of Southern Door.
- Nsight/Cellcom www.cellcom.com offers wireless and cellular internet connectivity, as well as commercial fiber optic services to the Sturgeon Bay Industrial Park.
- Wiz Tech has dial-up and satellite services. [http://www.mywiztech.com/]
- Wild Blue offers satellite services. [http://www.exede.com]
- HughesNet offers high-speed satellite internet and VoIP telephone services [http://www.satelliteinternet.net/]