Profit, Promotion and Your Online Business
Presented by Barbara Luhring and Inge Alverson Bacon CPA
Friday, February 15, 2013
9:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Location – High Point Inn, Ephraim, WI
Class size: Limit 20 people; Minimum 5 people
Cost: $50.00 per person
Who is this class for? You have an idea for an online business or service. You are ready to hit the ground running but before you do, you want to make sure you are setting up your business properly from domain name registration to tax structure. OR – you already have an online business and you want to make sure you are following best practices when it comes to both promotion AND taxes. Either way and some ways in between this is the class for you.
For 2 hours and 45 minutes social media professional Barbara Luhring and CPA Inge Alverson Bacon will guide you through steps to make sure your business is on solid footing in regards to bookkeeping and online marketing.
Learn to utilize online marketing and read your numbers for business success. This class is relevant for both start-up and existing online businesses. Information will help you stay compliant with sales tax collections, federal and state filing and more. All this presented in a humorous, breezy manner that will set up for success in your online venture.
Material Covered Will Include:
• Social media marketing for your business
• Types of businesses: brick and mortar, E-commerce, consultant, artist/author
• Building audience for existing online businesses or start-ups
• Online business compliance for tax purposes
• Learning to tell the story of your business through your numbers
• Additional start-up resources for your business
Questions: contact: email@example.com