On Thursday, July 14, 2005, Governor Jim Doyle will proclaim Door County as the Capital of Wisconsin for the day. The Governor and members of his cabinet will spend the entire day in the county, touring area businesses and community organizations, participating in a variety of meetings and public events.
Capital for the Day activities will begin with a “Business & Community Breakfast” in Sturgeon Bay. You are cordially invited to join the Door County Economic Development Corporation, the Door County Chamber of Commerce and Visitor & Convention Bureau and the Sturgeon Bay Visitor and Convention Bureau as we welcome Governor Jim Doyle and members of his cabinet to the peninsula.
BUSINESS & COMMUNITY BREAKFAST WITH GOVERNOR JIM DOYLE
8:00-9:30AM, THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2005
STONE HARBOR RESORT
107 NORTH FIRST AVENUE – STURGEON BAY
The community is also invited to attend an authentic Door County fish boil with Governor Jim Doyle and members of his cabinet as they conclude their day in Door County.
COMMUNITY FISH BOIL WITH GOVERNOR JIM DOYLE
4:30-6:00PM, THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2005
1420 PINE DRIVE – BAILEYS HARBOR
- Seating for both events is limited and available on a first-come/first-served basis.
- The cost of the Business & Community Breakfast is $12 per person and reservations are required.
- The cost for the Community Fish Boil dinner is $15 per person, payable in advance or at the door.
- There is also limited space available at either event for those who would like to see the Governor without a meal.
- The deadline for registering is Friday, July 8, 2005.
Please contact Sharon Spengler at DCEDC, Sharon@doorcountybusiness.com or 920-743-3113 x200, to make a reservation.