Industrial Park Features:
- Located on the west side of the City of Sturgeon Bay and on the south side of Highway 42/57;
- Over 280 acres, with approximately 30 acres available;
- Protective covenants;
- City owned industrial property is priced at $30,000 per acre less price reduction incentive credits to be awarded at the end of three years, based on the number of jobs created and real estate improvements completed on the subject property.
- Incentives: The City offers incentive financing on the purchase of industrial park land. Sales are subject to the following terms: $10,000 per acre downpayment, 3-year term, 0% interest.
- Incentive credits listed below can be earned by the owner during the 3-year finance term and are subtracted from the purchase price balance due the City.
- Jobs creation credits of $4,000/job for each new full time equivalent (FTE) position that pays at least $15.00/hr, exclusive of benefits.
- Real Estate Investment Credit of $4,000 for each $100,000 in real estate improvements.
- Other incentives include available low-interest Revolving Loan Funds.
|1||Skipper Bud’s||2||Fire Station|
|3||Sturgeon Bay Utilities||4||Peterson Interests|
|5||Portside Builders||6||Eagle Mechanical|
|7||Sneakers & Boots Child Care||8||Just In Time, Inc.|
|9||Pro Products, Inc.||10||Just In Time, Inc.|
|11||Harbor Place LLC
|13||Marine Travelift, Inc.||14||Therma-Tron-X, Inc.|
|17||Door County Business Dev. Ctr.||18||Lift Industries LLC|
|19||Bissen Real Estate LLC||20||C&S Manufacturing Corp.|
|21||Peninsula Creations||22||Peninsula Creations|
|23||Cochart Truck Service||24||Shipyard Partners|
|25||Hatco Corporation||26||Future Industrial Park Property|
|27||Future Industrial Park Property||28||Shiloh Road LLC|
|29||Bissen Real Estate LLC||30||N/A|
|31||Sturgeon Bay Iron & Scrap Metal, Inc.||32||City of Sturgeon Bay|
|35||Sturgeon Bay Cold Storage||36||Warner – Wexel|
|37||Mann Machine Shop||38||AVAILABLE|
|43||HTF, Inc.||44||Linen Press|
|45||Key Industrial Plastics||46||Bay Electric Systems|
|49||AVAILABLE||50||Door County Overhead Door|
|51||Hill Building Maintenance||52||AVAILABLE|
Review the complete package of Industrial Park incentives, procedures, zoning and policies.
View a list of sizes and prices for available Industrial Park lots.
For more information contact:
William Chaudoir, Door County Economic Development Corporation