Door County’s internet service providers and their service areas can be viewed on the Door County Web Map (http://map.co.door.wi.us/map). The map will allow you to find what service providers and data speeds are available at a specific site or property within the county. The map can also show the service coverage area for each of the providers in the county.
Instructions for using the Web Map can be found at http://map.co.door.wi.us/map/door/help/Metadata/Broadband.pdf.
The telecommunications service provider information on the Door County Web Map is based on data provided to the Wisconsin Public Service Commission by the providers. The map is intended for planning and general use only. Please contact the service provider for site specific service availability.
- CenturyTel www.centurytel.com – Southern Door County
- Frontier Communications www.frontier.com – Northern Door County
- AT&T www.att.com – Central Door County, including the City of Sturgeon Bay.
- Charter Communications www.charter.com – Offers phone services as part of their voice/data/video “triple play” services, where available.
- Nsight http://nsight.com/ – Offers business phone services as part of their Voice/Data/Video “triple play”, where available.
- Charter Communications www.charter.com serves Sturgeon Bay and parts of Northern Door with cable internet service.
- AT&T www.att.com offers DSL within a three-mile radius of downtown Sturgeon Bay.
- Frontier Communications www.frontier.com offers DSL service to Northern Door and Washington Island.
- Door County Computer www.dcwis.com provides dial-up, Wi-Fi and pont-to-point wireless service to most parts of the County.
- Infinity Technologies www.itol.com offers dial-up and higher speed services.
- CenturyTel www.centurytel.com offers DSL service to selected parts of Southern Door.
- Nsight/Cellcom www.cellcom.com offers wireless and cellular internet connectivity.
- Wiz Tech www.mywiztech.com has dial-up and satellite services.
- Wild Blue www.exede.com offers satellite services.