The Door County Economic Development Corporation (DCEDC) proudly launched the NexGen Door County Young Professionals Network with two events in November and December 2015. The purpose of the NexGen Young Professionals Network is to help attract and retain young professionals in Door County through social, educational and community service programming.
NexGen will offer a regular schedule of events, including professional development, community service projects and social gatherings, throughout the length and breadth of the peninsula. Keep up to date with NexGen events via their Facebook Page. Admission to all NexGen Door County events is free for members. There is a non-member fee of $10.
Individual membership in NexGen is $50 annually. NexGen also offers annual business memberships for $300 and premier memberships for $1,500.
- Includes admission to all NexGen events (other program costs may apply)
- Up to 10 young professionals from your business can participate in our events and programming.
Premier Sponsor: $1500
- Unlimited young professional employees can participate
- Tailored tours of the community for your recruits and new hires by an appropriately matched NexGen member
- Option to hold a NexGen event or program at your business
- Business name and logo on all NexGen events and press releases
Contact NexGen program coordinator Aubrey Immel for more information on Premier business memberships.
You can also use PayPal to purchase your NexGen membership:
Founding Steering Committee: