New and expanding businesses find an enthusiastic, nurturing partner at the Business Development Center, a small business incubator located in the Sturgeon Bay Industrial Park. Tenants, paying competitive rents, share services and equipment, which allows them to keep overhead costs low and get off to a strong start in business.
With 32,000 sq. ft., the Center can accommodate a variety of different businesses:
- Light manufacturing
Click here to view a floor plan of the Center.
Photos of available spaces in the business incubator.
Available equipment and services include:
- Recessed and at-grade truck docks
- Forklift and material handling equipment
- High-speed internet access,
- Copier, fax and mail services
- Private conference room with audiovisual equipment
A number of finance and incentive programs are also available:
- Revolving Loan Fund programs
- Business finance training and consulting
- Development Zone tax incentives
- Financing eligibility and application assistance
An extended support network is available to help tenants with all phases of their business:
- Professional and technical advisors
- Business consulting and business plan assistance
- Business training classes and workshops
- Business mentoring programs
- Vibrant entrepreneurial network of tenant businesses
View our current tenants at the Business Development Center.
The average stay in the Business Development Center is between three and five years. The Center already boasts an impressive list of companies who have “graduated” to their own commercial facilities. Yours could be next!
To read leasing information and to view a sample lease, click here.
For more information on the Door County Business Development Center, contact Paula Sullivan, DCEDC Operations Manager: (920) 743-3113, x202 or firstname.lastname@example.org